Friday, December 2, 2011

Italian participants’ impressions

Italian participants’ impressions about Turkey

 “It was the second time that the programme LLP took me to Konya. After four years found the city in full development: there are open building yards and I sow public works made with great taste and with the respect for places and for tradition. I think that if Turkey wants, it will be fully part of our shaky Europe (from the financial, political and administrative point of view), even because the peace philosophy, that has found in Mevlana a great supporter, is very current and it has been and it is the reason for the existence itself of Europe (don’t forget that when the European Economic Community CEE was born in 1957, with the Treaty of Rome, Europe was getting out of the world War) and it is my personal approach to Europe and to my work”.

Giovanna Romaniello

 “It was a very beautiful experience thanks to the wonderful hospitality of the Turkish friends. We had the knowledge of wonderful places and works, showed by a learned person. Even if we were of different ethnicities and even without knowing the language very well, I came back to Italy full of knowledge. Thank you to the wonderful opportunity and I hope to repeat it with you as guests”.

Wanda Cunzo
 “I didn’t think to see and to live for four days in a country of fairy tales. You are exquisite people, thanks for having let me visit, explained in a wonderful way, monuments and places that I didn’t know – your hospitality exceeded all imagination. Again thanks to you and to other nations participating in the meeting”.

Gabriella Cunzo

No comments:

Post a Comment